Perimeter Security & Weapons Screening Services RFP No. 2021-01
Update: April 9, 2021
Questions and Responses
The Superior Court of California, County of Madera (“Court”) is requesting proposals from highly qualified vendors with expertise in providing perimeter security and weapons screening services, as well as monitoring and controlling social distancing guidelines for COVID-19 for its facility located in Madera County, California. The services provided shall be in accordance with the Court Standard Terms and Conditions (Attachment 2), and the Scope of Services set forth in the attached RFP.
Questions regarding this RFP should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received no later than 2:00 P.M. PST, March 24, 2021.
Proposals due: April 12, 2021, 2:00 P.M. PST.
Madera Superior Court
Attn: Tracy Callaway
Chief Financial Officer
200 South G Street
Madera, CA 93637
- Perimeter Security RFP
- Attachment 1 - Administrative Rules Governing RFPs
- Attachment 2 - Court Standard Terms & Conditions
- Attachment 3 - Bidders's Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- Attachment 4 - General Certifications Form
- Attachment 5 - Darfur Contracting Act Certification
- Attachment 6 - Proposer References
- Attachment 7 - Staffing Proposal
- Attachment 8 - Cost Proposal
- Attachment 9 - DVBE Declaration
- Attachment 10 - Iran Contracting Act
- Attachment 11 - PDR Form
- Attachment 12 - Unruh Civil Rights Act & CA FEHA Certification
Budget information will be added soon.